Wednesday 21 December 2011

Oldschool Denim

Skirt- H&M . Jacket- Topshop (old) . Jumper- ASOS . Bag- John Lewis. Belt- Vintage . Necklace- Miss Selfridge
I love this old school dark denim jacket, i dug it out of my wardrobe the other day after a good few years in storage! Its from Topshop so its even got an old 'moto' label on it, how retro!

Im off to do some last minute Christmas shopping today! Practical shoes are definitely a necessity :)

Its my mum's birthday on Christmas day so i need to get a few birthday related things too! Only four days to go now, i am SO excited. One of my sister's is back home already but the other one arrives on Friday which is also exciiiiting! I love being reunited with family over the holidays.

Nic
xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Again.. stunning

    New outfit post: Lace meets tiger
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good time shopping, I love your necklace and the denim jacket x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, especially the dark denim jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your style is impeccable! New style crush alert! :)

    mcterialgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, big love!