Friday 27 April 2012

Jewels and Feathers

Jewellery: Kelly McAllister. Photography: Sam Copeland
Hi Guys,

Here are some snaps from a shoot I did yesterday with Sam Copeland featuring Kelly McAllister jewellery.

I mentioned her stuff in a post back in May last year, but yesterday i actually got to wear some of it!! 

It was raining pretty much the whole time and i lost the feeling in my feet for an hour but it was such a fun shoot. Sam got some amazing shots and the rain definitely added to the ambience.

I officially handed in my last ever piece of coursework at Uni yesterday too so i'm all yours now!

Lots of things to show you guys over the next week too. Pretty new things.

Nic
xxxx 

8 comments:

  1. soo in love with the feather detailing xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photos & your blog!

    http://iliketowearsillyhats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning love the necklaces!
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have much love for Kelly's work! I really need to buy some of her amazing jewels, I will definitely buy some when I have money going spare, I love it!

    J x

    Ginger Pickle ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pic!!! The accessories are so amazing!!!! I love it!!
    ray ban uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice pics and congrats on finishing uni!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, big love!