Wednesday 19 June 2013

Kaleidoscope

Kimono- c/o Oh My Love. Top- Zara. Shorts- Zara. Bag- Ripcurl. Boots- Topshop. Necklace- H&M


Im living in this Kimono from Oh My Love at the moment, I find myself throwing it on over everything and anything. I love the kaleidoscope pattern and the lightweight fabric, its perfect for festivals, BBQ's and basically anything to do with summer.  

Im flying back to Melbourne in three weeks time straight into winter and I cant believe how quickly it has come round! Im really going to miss the green and leafy scenery of Scotland. I think im going to have to hunt out some better backdrops than my boring balcony when im back in Aus but first I'm going to have to over come my fear of people and the possibility of bumping into any members of the public while im out shooting my looks. Eeeeeeeek.


Nic

xxxx

19 comments:

  1. One of my favourite look of you ! That kimono is wonderful !

    http://paulynagore.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the combination of monochrome and prints

    yukluistyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really stunning - I love your sunglasses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous look, love the look xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing kimono... loving them at the minute

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cool look ! you look amazing xx
    http://www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm really into kimonos at the moment :) i'm really liking yours

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing outfit, especially love the kimono <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need a kimono they always look so cool! This one is such a statement piece, I love how it gives the outfit a boho hippy vibe and the print is amazing! X

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this kimono, I've been on the lookout for an affordable one for a while. my friend is in melbourne at the moment and says it's freezing, so rug up! x

    http://frockled.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really nice combination, love your kimono ♡

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous kimono
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this! this is great!
    i love your blog!
    please could you check out my blog? would be an honour!!
    Its fashion Damnit
    Thank you!
    Lottie
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your style!! ..X

    www.pennyandpolaroids.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. i really love this outfit!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, big love!