Wednesday 25 May 2011

Late Nights




There's something really refreshing about going out for a walk in the dark. I live in a really quiet area so its safe enough and Its great for clearing your head after a busy day.

Another thing that sets me up for a good night's sleep is some Liz Earle facial cleansing! Honestly the stuff is amazing, I swear by it.

First you start with the hot cloth and polish treatment which leaves your skin so so soft, then sometimes I use the exfoliater depending on how my skins looking and then I finish with the toner and moisturiser. They also have an intensive cleansing mask which I use once a week or something just for a little revitalisation. 

 It's pretty reasonably priced and if i had to pick one out of the range it would be the Hot cloth and Polish which is only about £15 for a bottle (magic in a bottle).


Oh also a friend showed me this song the other day and i really like it so thought i would share it with you guys too :) it's really pretty and great for a relaxing night time listen.

Hope you like


Nic
xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. That snakeskin print is amazing!! Love this look.

    xo
    www.colormebluefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love sufjan stevens, absolutely amazing musician! almost bought that top yesterday, really making me wish i did now. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. looove this. now following you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your edgy fashion forward style. It's still chic with a tint of bad girl vibe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Literally love everything you wear, I think it would be impossible for you to less than amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i clicked older posts like 10 times! after i saw you being introduced at tobacco & leather and i had to see more of those outfits. and i agree, i love every single one of them. one style but so versatile.

    this is till now my favorite! the fringe and snake...pff so cool.

    X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, big love!