Thursday 24 November 2011

Nostalgia

Dress- Newlook . Leather Blazer- Zara . Sparkly tights- H&M . Bag- Zara . Hat- ASOS
I've been reliving my childhood in these sparkly tights recently. I remember the best thing about the festive season  when i was younger was getting to wear your sparkly tights to the Christmas party, It was always a big decision between gold or silver for me!

Im quite often drawn to clothes that i find nostalgic, is anyone else like that too or am i just a bit of a creep?! First is was the flares that reminded me of Tammy girl then the Dalmatian print and now these. Please some one slap me if i start wearing those shiny sports trousers again! (I really hope im not the only one that used to do that...)

I was in a bit of a rush to get to Uni this morning hence the untied shoes laces, lack of make up and general dishevelled appearance! But its fine, anything goes if you're wearing sparkles on your legs.

Happy Friday Eve!

Nic

xxxx

15 comments:

  1. Love the wind swept photo! Must check out that dress in New Look, looks amaze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! I love the gorgeous silver dress! love it! check out my blog and maybe follow me if you like. :)

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking stunning hun and i love the glittery tights lots. Totally get what you mean so your not a creep, but you do make me laugh.



    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those glittery tights are gorgeous, i really must go and grab a pair, so Christmas like! Another faultless outfit, beautiful!

    http://ccowland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving these windswept pictures! so dramatic. those tights are so lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WANT TO STEAL THOSE TIGHTS. They are lush.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want those tights... they are amazing! Your whole outfit is gorgeous!

    The Deer Head

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel like glittery tights are always a good choice.

    And to make you feel better... I had a full kappa tracksuit...bad times


    www.fashion-fade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. girls looking for advice on 21st Century men, please follow our blog

    http://asinglegirlsguideto21stcenturymen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit, especially the tights!

    http://sadlerhannah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I love this outfit, looking so perfect. Love, J. from Germany.
    www.thefavemoments.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG loove this hunny :) you look amazing as usual

    xxxx love from Tokyo

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this outfit and the tights! I thew away my glitter tights a while ago, wish I hadn't now. Is the dress from new look recent? I really want it! x

    www.waiste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow! what a outfit!!

    http://jasmin-sometimeswhenitrains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, big love!