Monday 20 June 2011

Black Suede


I really love suede , especially black suede and i especially love these black suede dungarees by Cheap Monday at Urban Outfitters.

Ive worn them with a basic white vest from Zara a fringed leather bag from my friend Emily and these sandals from Kurt Geiger (which have an amazing chunky platform cork heel that you cant see here).

Ive been after one of these headbands for so long but the first time they got them on ASOS they sold out so fast! Fortunately now they have loads of different styles in, there are so many to chose from. oh and these are my favourite feather earrings from Topshop which i now only have one of :(

I ended up wearing the tasseled AllSaints dress I blogged earlier to the wedding on Saturday, big thanks to my friend Eilidh for lending it to me. AND i also managed to steal my boyfriend's sword and hold it hostage in my belt for a while!

Enjoy :)


Love Nic
xxxxx

7 comments:

  1. i really like those dungarees! and your heels too! the outfit is pretty amazing ^^
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, you look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style you always look amazing those dungarees are awesome xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is awesome!. Cool style.
    I've found lots of inspirational posts here so now I am Following you:)

    http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
    http://www.filomenascloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing, love the outfit! You look great as usual, x

    STYLE MANIA
    www.style-mania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look amazing! love your blog, following x

    wander-lustt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i LOVE the way you dress. so inspiring. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, big love!